Eastern High School Announcements
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- There will be a callout meeting for the high school girls track team today, Tuesday, February 11th at 3:30 in the cafeteria.
- All senior boys’ basketball players and cheerleaders, please turn in your senior night bio paper to Mrs. Woodall by this Thursday, February 13.
- ALL FACS CLUB MEMBERS: Please check your email for our next scheduled activity, which is today, TUESDAY, February 11. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Bishir. Hopefully, you are able to participate.
- A message from the nurse – Remember if you use ibuprofen or Tylenol, you must bring in a bottle to keep in the nurse’s office. Thank you!
- Announcement 2/10-2/14: Students wishing to purchase shirts for the musical “Mary Poppins” need to have money turned in to Mrs. Evenson by this Friday. T-shirts $10, Sweatshirts $16. Also, costume rental money is due Friday, February 21.
- There will be a high school art club meeting today, February 11th, from 3:15-4.
- A reminder to seniors that are going on the Disney trip; there is an important meeting this Thursday, February 13th, in Mrs. Eikenberry’s room starting at 7 pm. Please make sure you bring your parents. Please remember if school is cancelled, so is this meeting.
- FCA is this Wednesday at 7:30 in the Library Community Room! Join us for Food, Friends, and Fellowship!
- Attention Juniors: Your J. Edwards fundraiser is here! Please stop by Mrs. Eikenberry’s room today to pick up your bag.