Eastern High School Announcements
Monday, January 13, 2020
- Attention Seniors going on the Senior trip – There will be a Mandatory planning meeting tonight Monday, January 13 at 7:00 p.m. in Mrs. Eikenberry’s room. Please enter thru the student parking lot doors. Bring your phone or iPad. You will be making important ride & restaurant reservations. This will be the only meeting to do this, so plan to attend the mandatory meeting on 1/13.
- Save the date! Bring a date! (Or a friend). The Purdue Varsity Glee Club and Chamber Choir will hold a concert here at Eastern with the Encore singers opening the event. The concert will be Friday, January 31 at 7:30pm. Get your tickets at booktix.comor see Mrs. Larson.
- There will be a Student Council meeting on Tuesday, January, 14 at 7:40 in Mrs. Rooze’s room to discuss the winter homecoming.
- Any 8th – 11th grade girl interested in playing soccer next fall should attend a quick call-out meeting in Profe Lorenz’s room Monday, January 13th right after school.
- There will be a meeting for boys grades 9-12 interested in playing golf this spring on Tuesday, January 14 after school in the café.
- Interact Club is having a school supplies drive for children in Jamaica, and we would appreciate your help! We are collecting backpacks, notebooks, composition notebooks, crayons, markers, and scissors from January 13th to the 24th! Please bring your donations to the high school office and look for the box labeled “Interact Club Jamaica donations!” If you have any questions, contact Victoria Leeder. Thank you for your help!
- Attention Juniors: We will have a meeting on Wednesday at 2:45 in the cafeteria to discuss your junior class fundraiser. Please plan to attend. If you are not at school in the afternoon, please see Mrs. Eikenberry or Mrs. Bickel for information.
- English Bowl Members, don’t forget the weekly meeting on Tuesday morning at 7:30 in Mr. Crawford’s class. The meetings are important in order to prepare for the matches that will be here before you know it.