Eastern High School Announcements
Friday, September 13, 2019
- Come and join us for our 1st Annual High School Homecoming After Party! Join us in the Auxillary gym right after the homecoming game for games, food, music and fun! We’ll be open until 11:30. It’s just $5 to enter and you’ll have great fun!! Don’t miss out!! Be there! If you are bringing a guest from another school, please fill out a form that is available in the HS office. The forms need to be signed by the guest’s school and our own Mr. Fugett or Mr. Kantz and returned to Mrs. Rooze.
- There will be a sunshine club call out meeting right after school in Ms. Meador’s room on Monday, September 16th.
- Students in grades 8-11: If visiting France, Italy or Spain is on your bucket list- we are going to travel to all three countries in the spring of 2021! This gives you 1 1/2 years to raise money for the trip of a lifetime! If you would like more information, see Mrs. Larson for a travel information packet. There will also be an information meeting on Wed, Sept. 18 at 6pm in Mrs. Larson’s room.
- A call out meeting for the Eastern High School boys and girls bowling teams will be held on Tuesday September 17 after school in the cafeteria. Team members are needed for boys varsity and JV and girls varsity and JV teams. No previous bowling experience is necessary.
- The High School Fall Choral Concert will be September 25 at 7:00.
Ticket sales begin online this Sunday at eastern.booktix.com
All tickets are $4 and reserved seating.
- The library is 100 years old this year. Help us celebrate by designing a meme about the library or banned book week that the library can use on our social media sites. Cash prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Please send them in an email to Mrs. K or Mrs. Hobensack by Friday, September 20th.
- Demonstrate your creative talent in our Open Mic Night on Thursday, September 19thfrom 3:00-5:00. Sing, dance, read a poem, play an instrument or show off your skills. Register in the library by Tuesday, Septemeber 17th.
- Current NHS members – please check your email for important information.
- Students that are participating in the parade need to report to their 6th We will dismiss you at 1:30. All other students need to report to 7th period and you will be dismissed at 2:20 to watch the parade and proceed to the pep session.