Eastern High School Announcements
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- Students: please help us in conserving the school’s small remaining supply of disposable masks. Unfortunately we have some students who come everyday or even multiple times per day to get a mask in the office. Please be less wasteful by remembering to bring a mask from home on most days. We have less than a month to go, and we need to make sure our supplies last.
- 2021-2022 Cheerleading Tryouts for Girls going into 6th through 12th grade. Workshops are tonight, Wednesday, May 5 from 6-7:30pm and Thursday, May 6 from 6-7:30pm. Tryouts will be Friday, May 7 at 6pm. Packets are available in the Athletic Office to pick up. If you have any questions please contact Coach Griffith.
- Boys grades 6-12 Basketball workout/open Gym will be Monday and Wednesday from 6-8 p.m.
- Senior Athletes are invited to the Lion’s Club Dinner Meeting honoring them on Monday, May 10 at the Lion’s Community Building at the Fairgrounds.
- Eastern High School Choral Department will be presenting a Musical Revue “Give My Regards to Broadway” on May 15 at 7:30pm and May 16 at 2:30pm with a seating capacity of 400 for each show. Tickets are $5 and will be available to the public beginning May 10 at eastern.booktix.com If Howard County returns to a BLUE status by May 12, more seating will open up and will be sold online and at the door 45 minutes prior to curtain.
- Senior Fling tickets will remain for sale through the end of the school year in the High School Office for $25.
- If you are earning a letter jacket this spring, you will be receiving an information sheet today about the MANDATORY meeting on Monday, May 10. You will need to stop by the Athletic Office anytime between 8:45 and 3:30 that day so you can be sized for your jacket and submit payment. If you THINK you should be earning a jacket this spring but didn’t receive an info sheet, please see Mrs. Woodall in the Athletic Department by May 7.”