Eastern High School Announcements
Friday, May 21, 2021
- Senior Fling tickets will remain for sale through the end of the school year in the High School Office for $25.
- For those sophomores taking AP Lit and Comp next year, there will be a mandatory meeting in Mrs. Rooze’s room on, Monday, May 24th at 7:40 A.M. If you cannot attend, you must see Mrs. Rooze. Please note the date has changed to Monday, May 24.
- The cross country team will have a brief callout meeting at 7:45 on Tuesday morning, May 25, in Coach Cox’s room.
- There will be a tennis call out meeting in the cafeteria after school on Tuesday May 25thfor any high school or middle school boy or girl interested in playing tennis next year.
- All EHS and EMS students are invited to attend a FREE Roller Skating Party at Idyl Wyld on Sunday, May 23 from 4:30 – 6:30. Skate rental is $2.50 and the concession stand will be open to purchase snacks. If you have any questions see Gabby Roach.
- Sophomores who ordered a class t-shirt:Please stop by Mr. Johnson’s room at the end of the day to pick up your shirt!
- Faculty and All Students – if you have any old medical equipment you would like to get rid of, you may bring them to the Athletic Office. The Athletic Trainers will reuse these items for our injured athletes. We are in need of crutches, knee immobilizers, ankle boots, wrist splints and other various medial items. Thank you for your donations, Jeff & Kim Mossburg.
- For those Sophomores and Juniors taking Comnet College next year, please turn in your permission forms ASAP. You will be unable to register for classes without it. Please see Mrs. Foster-Rhine in the guidance office with any questions.