Eastern High School Announcements
Friday, October 1, 2021
- Picture Re-takes are today, Friday, October 1. If you were absent on August 30th or would like a retake please pick up the picture retake form in the HS office. Students that were absent on August 30th are required to get pictures taken for Student ID’s, however you are not required to purchase pictures. We will be calling students down over the intercom. Please listen for your group to be called.
- If you are earning a letter jacket this fall, please stop by the Athletic Office on October 5 between 8:45 and 3:30 to be sized for your jacket. The payment for your jacket will also be due at the time of sizing. If you THINK you should be earning a jacket this fall but didn’t receive a letter about it, please see Mrs. Woodall in the Athletic Department.”
- ATTN: SENIORS: TURN IN YOUR CAP/GOWN AND GRADUATION PRODUCTS ORDER FORMS AND DEPOSITS TO HERFF JONES today, FRIDAY, OCT.1 DURING THE LUNCH PERIODS AND AFTER SCHOOL FROM 3:00 TO 5:00PM IN THE MAIN LOBBY. EXTRA CAP AND GOWN INFORMATION PACKETS ARE IN THE MAIN OFFICE.
- The Eastern Variety Show auditions will be October 26. Students are encouraged to shine their talents on this year’s show. All information
about the Variety Show is posted in the choir hallway. Sign up for an audition time.
- The library will be hosting a teen book fair starting Monday, October 4 through Saturday, October 9. Stop by the community room anytime during library open hours to browse/shop!
- There will be a brief call-out meeting for any high school girl interested in being a part of the swimming and diving team. The meeting will be after school in Coach Sarah’s classroom (room 101). If you cannot make the meeting, please stop by Coach Sarah’s room to pick up the information packet and practice schedule.