Click here to view: Semi-State Itinerary
Eastern has officially released the approved 2018-2019 School Year calendar. You can preview the calendar below or you can download it from the same area if you would like.
Eastern High School Announcements
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Announcement: October 5-11 . The 2017 Variety Show is coming soon and it is time to “GET YOUR ACT” together for your audition. Auditions will be Tuesday, October 24 in the choir room. Information regarding the Variety Show is posted on the bulletin board in the choir hallway. All Comets are invited to be CREATIVE and find your talent for this audition. çAuditions are only one week prior to the actual show. So make sure you have all CD’s, props, costumes, etc. for your audition. Let’s make this year’s Variety Show a Comet spectacular extravaganza!
- Picture retakes are scheduled Wednesday, October 25th. Order forms are in the HS office.
- Read until 10/11: Spanish Club Members: If you are an active Spanish Club member and want to go to the International Festival your $5 must be turned in before Fall Break to Mrs. Larson or a Spanish Club officer.
- Robotics Club will have its first meeting in the PLTW room after school Tuesday until 530. All students are welcome.
- Thru October 24: Spanish Club – we will be going out to eat at Hacienda on Tuesday, October 24 at 5:00 pm. If you can’t make that time, join us when you can!
Eastern will be hosting a number of upcoming music events.
10/27 — Orchestra Concert, 7:00 p.m.
11/2 — Variety Show, 7:00 p.m.
11/8 — Band Concert, 7:30 p.m.
Come join in these events and celebrate the talent or our students.
Parent/Teacher conferences will take place on Thursday, October 12th, 2017.
If you cannot attend please try to schedule a time to check in with your student’s teachers.
The school year is off to a great start. Come learn more about the curriculum and how your child is excelling in class!
Eastern High School Announcements
Monday, October 9, 2017
Picture retakes are scheduled Wednesday, October 25th.
Any boy trying out for the Comet Basketball this year, there is a mandatory meeting on Tuesday morning at 745 in room 318
We’re looking forward to a great 2017 marching season! Our show is entitled “Clockworks”. All of our music and visuals will be clock-themed. Parents, we are planning on having a meeting on Wednesday, August 9th at 7:30 in the band room. Also, you can access copies of our handbook and marching band calendar here. Handbook forms are due by Friday, August 11th.
To go directly to the SKYWARD LOGIN page – CLICK HERE
ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
New students and their parent/guardian representative should report to the building that the student will attend.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS will open Monday, July 24, 2017:
Returning students are expected to register online. If you have no home access, the public libraries are available after July 31, 2017.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE REGISTERED BEFORE SCHOOL BEGINS!
STUDENTS WISHING TO UTILIZE BUS SERVICES FROM KOKOMO
An annual, required Kokomo Bus Stop Parent Meeting on Tuesday, August 1, 2017 – 6:30 p.m. at the Eastern Elementary School Café.
Families unable to make this meeting MUST fill out the Kokomo Bus Stop Form when they complete on-site registration. If their students rode a Kokomo bus last year they will have 1st priority to ride that bus again. If they are a new student, the parent should list their 1st, 2nd, & 3rd choices for a preferred subs stop until the bus driver can determine if space is available.
NOTICE ON BOOK FEES
Book Fees will be assigned for online payments for the Elementary by July 24th.
Middle School and High School Book Fees will NOT be assigned until August 15th as active scheduling changes will take place until that time.
ALL BOOK FEES MUST BE PAID BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2017.
BOOK FEE LISTS: KG students fees are set at $0. All others may find their fees below:
KOKOMO BUS STOP FORM: For parents desiring student transportation to/from Kokomo.
REGISTRATION NOTICES: Notices and forms indicated for your information during online registration.