EHS Announcements Friday, May 26, 2017
- Any current 10th graders taking Advanced Honors English 11 next year needs to stop by and see Mrs. Rooze Room 123, BEFORE you leave for the summer.
- SENIORS: Graduation rehearsal starts at 9:00 a.m. on Friday. iPad turn is starts at 8:15 a.m. ALL fines must be paid or we do not start rehearsal. Check with Mr. Richie to see if you owe. Don’t make everyone wait on you. If you need handicapped seating for graduation please see Mr. Heck.
- Seniors: If you have not purchased your senior fling ticket yet, you need to do so by Friday for the discounted price of $20. See Mrs. Koziel to purchase you ticket. Tickets will be $30 at the door.
- An Important message from the library: Students, please return all your library books before school is out for the summer! Look in your lockers and at home. You do NOT want the books to become “lost” and incur a large library fine. Please make every effort to return all library books and materials. Pay your fines if you can, but at least bring back the books so your fines don’t get bigger. Seniors, you must pay any fines before graduation practice. Summer Reading begins in June 5th, and we have a great program this year. There will be cash prizes! Come in and sign up!
- ALL LUNCH ACCOUNTS WITH A NEGATIVE BALANCE MUST BE PAID BY TOMORROW, FRIDAY, MAY26.
- Please return all elevator keys to the Nurse at the end of the day Friday. If you have over the counter medication in the Nurse’s office you may pick it up at the end of the day Friday.
- High School Boys & Girls Track & Field Teams will be having out sports banquet on Monday, June 5th at 6:30 p.m. at Greentown Family church. Please bring your uniforms including jerseys, shorts, warm up to 2 warm up bottom. Please contact Coach Hannah or Coach Cox if you have any questions.
- Aren Turner qualified for the State Finals in the pole vault with a jump 13′ 3″. Aren finished 2nd place and will advance to the state finals on Friday June 2nd at Indiana University in Bloomington. We are so proud of Aren and his hard work. Great Job!
- Have a great summer and see you Monday, August 7 at 8:05 a.m.!